We invite you to tour Singing Rooster’s coffee roasting facility in Haiti.
We launched our grand opening in January 2018 & it was a resounding success!
Ever since, we’ve been flooded with requests for tours; we’re ready — first tours start late August.
If you’re in / near the Port au Prince area, put a roastery tour on your itinerary.
Singing Rooster’s Haitian coffee roastery is located in Croix des Bouquets — about 12 kilometers (8 miles) north / east of PaP. (We have a roastery in Wisconsin too!)
Our tour lasts about 60 minutes, $10 per person (or $100 per group if less than 10).
Need transportation to and from your PaP area hotel? We can arrange a driver to chauffeur you in a nice touring van for $125 per group.
Your tour includes learning:
- how coffee grows/is processed
- how to prepare your own COLD brew coffee (enjoy your drink during the tour)
- coffee roasting & bagging demonstration (bag your own coffee!)
By appointment only.
Let us know you’re interested. Send Singing Rooster an email with the following details:
- your name / email / phone
- number you expect in group (10 minimum)
- date you’d like to tour
- morning or afternoon preference
- 8 miles from Port au Prince doesn’t seem like much, but with 1 narrow road (hampered by a 2-lane bridge), timing is everything. We’ll help you navigate & advise you to not travel during school drop off periods: 7:30-9am
- Ideal time for a visit is between 10-2
- Want to come in the morning (around 10-10:30 am) and lunch in Croix des Bouquet, then visit the art district? We can help make arrangements.
Singing Rooster is a social enterprise nonprofit investing in Haitian small producers for years. Join us. Drink Haitian coffee daily. Tell others about the deliciousness of Haitian chocolate. Use Haitian coffee, chocolate and art at fundraising events.