Roasted Cocoa Nibs + FREE chocolate bar
A full Pound (16 oz / 454 grams) of Roasty, Toasty, Cacao Nibs from Haiti.
Organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. You’re welcome.
We’ll toss in a FREE plain chocolate bar because we’re so happy the nibs are back in stock!
There’s a reason why they’re all the rage. Actually, there are several:
- Bits of roasted cocoa are delicious, with a satisfying CRUNCH
- There’s no added sugar or fat like chocolate chips
- Nibs are a rich source of antioxidants (flavonoids), iron, magnesium
- Singing Rooster’s nibs are ECOCERTified organic cacao we import and roast to perfection
- Grind fine & make your own DIY hot chocolate
- Each purchase plants an income-providing cacao tree in Haiti. In a nation where 70% are unemployed, this is significant.
Cocoa bits are tasty straight out of the bag: crunchy, chocolatey, kind of nutty. Else, add them to
- trail mix
- smoothies – banana, peanut butter, #haitiancacaonib smoothie anyone?
- ice cream
Bake with them as you would chocolate chips. Grind and use as cocoa powder for drinks, baking, smoothies.
Singing Rooster returns 100% of proceeds to help small producers in Haiti build better businesses; Each purchase plants a tree in Haiti. Join us. Tell your favorite person about our work.