3 pounds, Haitian Cacao (raw, unroasted)
Buy 3 pounds of raw / unroasted, fermented cacao beans
- Rare, Unique, Fair Trade, Organic
- Producer: Farmer-owned : FECANO/KAFUPBO
- Dominating genetic origins : Trinitario, Criollo
- Certified Organic : ECOCERT
- Certified Fair Trade : FLO
- Region: Northern Haiti (see map)
We’ll include our tip sheet with each order; plus, we have an online article about Roasting Haitian cacao: advice & troubleshooting.
Want a 120 pound sack? Limited supply — only 12 sacks in 2021. Contact Molly
Else, check out our new 48.25 lb box of cacao (it’s a shipping thing — 50 pound box minimizes ship costs).
Learn more about Singing Rooster’s partnership with Haitian cacao farmers.