3 pounds, fermented Haitian Cacao (raw, unroasted)
Bean to Bar chocolate makers are falling in love with Haitian cacao. We hear the same complements over & over :
“Haitian cacao is rich, smooth, and fruity. There’s an essence of jasmine and a surprising note of licorice. It’s mellow, smooth, unique.”
“We have had amazing reactions to the quality of the Kafupbo chocolate at the The Big Chocolate Show in NYC. Marshmallow. Chocolate cake.”
Buy 3 pounds of raw / unroasted, fermented cacao beans from Singing Rooster
- Rare, Unique, Fair Trade, Organic
- Producer: Farmer-owned : FECANO/KAFUPBO
- Dominating genetic origins : Trinitario, Criollo
- Certified Organic : ECOCERT
- Certified Fair Trade : FLO
- Region: Northern Haiti (see map)
Read our online article about Roasting Haitian cacao: advice & troubleshooting. Download our tip sheet for roasting Haitian cacao.
Want more? We sell by the 48.5 lb box or 120 pound sack.
Learn more about Singing Rooster’s partnership with Haitian cacao farmers.