48 pounds fermented, raw Haitian Cacao
Buy a box of raw (unroasted) fermented cacao from Haiti packed in grainpro. Fair Trade * Organic *
Bean to Bar chocolate makers are falling in love with Haitian cacao. We hear the same complements over & over :
“Haitian cacao is rich, smooth, and fruity. There’s an essence of jasmine and a surprising note of licorice. It’s mellow, smooth, unique.”
“We have had amazing reactions to the quality of the Kafupbo chocolate at the The Big Chocolate Show in NYC. Marshmallow. Chocolate cake.”
Buy a box of 48 pounds / $4.60lb of cacao (it’s a shipping thing). $220+ $45 shipping
- Rare, Unique, Fair Trade, Organic
- Producer: Farmer-owned : FECANO/KAFUPBO
- Dominating genetic origins : Trinitario, Criollo
- Certified Organic : ECOCERT
- Certified Fair Trade : FLO
- Region: Northern Haiti (see map)
Read our online article about Roasting Haitian cacao: advice & troubleshooting. Download our tip sheet for roasting Haitian cacao.
Need a sack? We can do that.
Learn more about Singing Rooster’s partnership with Haitian cacao farmers.