120 pound sack of raw, fermented, Haitian cacao beans
Buy a Sack or Sacks of Raw fermented cacao from Haiti through Singing Rooster. Fair Trade & Organic. Packed in grainpro. Bean to Bar chocolate makers are falling in love with Haitian cacao. We hear the same complements over & over:
“Haitian cacao is rich, smooth, and fruity. There’s an essence of jasmine and a surprising note of licorice. It’s mellow, smooth, unique.”
Buy an entire sack of raw (unroasted) fermented cacao from Haiti: 120 pounds- $588 + shipping Contact Molly for details & shipping calculations to your location — make sure you include your shipping address & indicate if it’s a residential or commercial address.
- Rare, Unique, Fair Trade, Organic
- Producer: Farmer-owned : FECANO/KAFUPBO
- Dominating genetic origins : Trinitario, Criollo
- Certified Organic : ECOCERT
- Certified Fair Trade : FLO
- Region: Northern Haiti (see map)
Learn more about Singing Rooster’s partnership with Haitian cacao farmers.