School Fundraising Ideas: use Haitian Coffee, Chocolate, Art
Hey parents, kids, teachers: Add Fair Trade #Haitiancoffee, chocolate & art to your next school fundraiser & generate proceeds fast — while simultaneously supporting Haiti’s small producers.
- 80% of adults drink coffee
- Haitian coffee is excellent — chocolaty sweet with mellow citrus-highlights. It’s the perfect way to raise money.
- We offer different Roasts, Decaf AND Single Serve Haitian coffee
- 24 minimum, 12 ounce bags, flat ship
- Set your own retail price — earn a minimum of $3 a bag — over 30% profit margins!
Now add in Chocolate (available Sept-May) & watch proceeds grow:
- Haiti grows elite cacao; we spin it into products people love.
- Our chocolate is certified organic and fair trade.
- Rich, smooth & creamy dark chocolate with a fruity essence.
- Our chocolate line is GROWING : chocolate bars, roasted nibs & hot cocoa by Christmas
- 35%+ profit margins on chocolate
Fair Trade Haitian Art:
For special occasions, like a Fair Trade event at school or Holiday open house, sell #Haitianart.
Retail art for up to twice wholesale price — 50% margin. Haitian metal art is made from upcycled steel and is unique.
Supporting small Producers is a Great Lesson
Not only will students generate excellent profits with coffee, chocolate & art, fundraising with Haitian goods directly supports Haiti’s small-producers and makes a significant impact on their lives.
There’s no better way to raise money for school fundraising events while teaching children about about the importance of directly supporting those in greatest need.
Here’s How :
- read through the wholesale FAQ — we have some great details here!
- register an account (upper right hand corner on site)
- next, forward the email you receive to email@example.com
- include your school’s name & a link to your schools’ website
- we’ll email you directions on how to access wholesale ordering
- registration/login allows you to track past orders, print invoices, etc.
- take advantage of our helpful stuff: great fundraising ideas, tools/templates — including cut and paste materials
Have questions? Give us a call or shoot us an email: 608-721-0622 or email Singing Rooster