DIOMIL/Eau Claire Haiti Project
Singing Rooster offers wholesale coffee, chocolate, art to assist Episcopal parishes across the U.S. to raise money for outreach.
Episcopal churches in Wisconsin have been using Singing Rooster’s wholesale Haitian coffee / fundraiser program to raise over $50,000 (and counting) for outreach in Jeannette Haiti to support teacher salaries, the church and provide basic nutritional and medical care. Singing Rooster’s chocolate bar line is exciting and when bundled with coffee and a small piece of metal art, proceeds grow faster.
Here’s how we use Singing Rooster’s wholesale goodies:
- Designate a Parish Rooster to set up a wholesale account with Singing Rooster – it’s easy. Parish Rooster will register in the upper right hand corner of singingrooster.org. The Parish Rooster then forwards the registration email confirmation to email@example.com (tell her you’re raising money for Jeannette – she’ll activate your wholesale account).
- Next, your parish rooster orders coffee & chocolate wholesale from Singing Rooster’s website. There’s a 24 bag minimum for coffee & 2 carton (48 bars) minimum for chocolate. Art does GREAT once or twice a year at big events ($199 minimum).
- Your parish rooster may pay for wholesale goods immediately with a parish (or individual) credit card or elect to be invoiced. All invoices are paid directly to Singing Rooster.
- Parish roosters continue to organize the retailing of coffee & chocolate to supporters through monthly coffee carts, church bazaars, holiday fairs, when the bishop visits! Add coffee & chocolate sales to pre-existing events.
- Retail premium coffees for $13 & all others for around $10-$12; chocolate bars should retail for $5 and you should double wholesale price for art.
Proceeds earned on Haitian goods are distributed by each parish’s outreach committee. For example, mail proceeds to the Haiti Project c/o Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee | 804 E. Juneau Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202-2798.
Create your account today:
Register top right corner on website / forward email to Molly@singingrooster.org call Molly if you have questions 608-721-0622