Singing Rooster’s Creamy Dark Haitian Chocolate Bar Line
78% Dark, luscious chocolate bars, 4 choices, ONE really important reason: Haiti’s cacao farmers win. (Note: we ship chocolate when the weather cooperates / when it’s cooler vs. hotter). Chokola Ayisyen never tasted so good.
- Plain Dark Delicious
- Coffee Crunch (roasted Haitian coffee bits)
- Sea Salt & Roasted Nibs (crunchy cacao bits)
- Wisconsin Cranberry Chew
- 2.2 ounce bars — 47% bigger than the old bars
- 78% creamy dark, organic chocolate
- Packaged in clear, food grade cellophane w/ raffia tie, heat sealed
- Nutrition label & UPC on the back
Haitian chocolate is rare and has notes of Red Fruit, Hazelnut, Jasmine, Licorice, and White Pepper. Plus, our includes (salted nibs, coffee & craisins) pay homage to our work in Haiti.
nonGMO vegan gluten & soy free superfood
Our farm-to-table Haitian chocolate is milky, sweet, not bitter AND empowers rural families w/ social & environmental responsibility: paying BETTER than fair trade, improving then adding value to crops, reforesting w/ income-providing trees, opening access to markets, and building better businesses.