Did you see the GREAT news about the health benefits of (Haitian) coffee yesterday (June 2016)? A new study Finds even MORE Evidence Coffee Can Be a Life-Saver.
We’ve been saying this for years at the rooster!
A new study adds these benefits of coffee: those with colon cancer benefit by drinking several cups (researchers also think coffee also helps prevent it) — so go ahead, pour yourself another cup — just make it #haitiancoffee.
One benefit of drinking #Haitiancoffee? You’re directly supporting farmers. Do-gooders are healthier than sit arounders:
- Volunteerism DECREASES STRESS — volunteers are 40% less likely to develop hypertension & it lowers blood pressure
- Selfless Folks live longer
- Helpers get a ‘high’ from helping
- Altruists are HAPPIER AT WORK (and are generally healthier)
- DOING GOOD becomes a pattern – we want to do it again & againRead more about
Scientific Benefits of Doing Good
Read more on why you should drink more (Haitian) coffee