When you buy Singing Rooster Haitian coffee, chocolate, art online, you’re directly supporting small producers in Haiti. Singing Rooster is a social enterprise nonprofit working side-by-side with small producers: Haitian coffee farmers, Haitian cacao (chocolate) producers, and Haitian artists. We’ve been returning 100% of our proceeds for over a decade to help build stronger businesses.
Singing Rooster Inc. has been proudly supplying the U.S. and other international markets with the finest gourmet Haitian coffee (green or roasted), chocolate bars or cacao (for chocolate-making) and art (for fair trade retailers, nonprofit fundraising) since 2009. Want to put Haitian goods on the shelves? Looking to raise money for your work in Haiti (or elsewhere?). Our #haitiancoffee, #haitianchocolate & #haitianart fund raising with Haitian goods program offers excellent profits. Create a wholesale account today.
Haiti won independence from France in 1804 to become the world’s first black republic. Ever since, they’ve been fighting for economic sovereignty. Coffee is a significant path towards this goal, where heirloom Haitian Arabica Typica coffees are rare, specialty coffees. Haiti was once one of the world’s greatest producers of coffee; Singing Rooster is helping put #haitiancoffee back on the map. All you need to do is this: Buy the finest Haitian coffee, chocolate, art online from Singing Rooster because #yourcupmatters
Fair Trade Haitian Coffee (only better)
Singingrooster.org is a social enterprise nonprofit working shoulder to shoulder with small coffee and cacao producers in Haiti. We’ve raised yields, created jobs, and improved cupping scores considerably. We’ve also developed years-long relationships with metal artists in Croix des Bouquets. Singing Rooster nonprofit is a member of the Fair Trade Federation but are bigger than #fairtrade or direct trade coffee; we have built inroads to international markets on behalf of farmers for over a decade. We re-invest 100% of our proceeds to build stronger businesses. Learn more about how we do it: fair trade Haitian coffee & beyond.
Keep up to Date – Monthly enews
- Building a Sustainable Haiti through Agriculture & Community / Urban GardensWant long-lasting (self-sustaining) impact in Haiti? Support small family farmers – including urban / community gardens Singing Rooster has been investing in small producer farmers … Read more
- Visit Haiti’s Iron Village – Croix des Bouquets / Kwadèbouke w/ Singing RoosterHaitian steel drum art is world renown, and Haiti’s mecca for this art form is located in the compact village of Noailles within Croix des Bouquets. Singing Rooster LOVEs this village
- Transforming an Oil Drum into a Canvas – Haiti’s Iron Village / Croix des BouquetsWe explain how Haitians transform oil drums into art. #Singingrooster has been a patron of oil drum art/hammered metal for years. Join us.
- How Haitians Transform Oil Drums into Art in Haiti’s Iron Village, Croix des BouquetsSinging Rooster has written 3 fabulous articles on Haiti’s Iron Village. In this third piece, it’s all about Haitian art: how oil drums are transformed … Read more
- Meet Louis Omiscar, Haitian oil drum artist, Dad, HusbandTimeline, Port au Prince: Father’s Day, 2022 This father’s day we salute one of our long-term artist partners, Luis Omiscar. He lives in Haiti’s Iron Village, … Read more
- Why is Haiti so Poor? Hope Amidst MiseryReasons Why / Causes for Haiti’s Poverty are Complex The following essay was written by Bob Corbett, a longtime advocate for this sovereign island nation; … Read more
Join us – we’re a social enterprise nonprofit with a big heart. We partner commercially with small producers in Haiti to build stronger businesses and simultaneously re-introduce the world to fabulous Haitian products. When you buy Haitian coffee, chocolate and art online from Singing Rooster, you are directly supporting the smallest of the small.