DIOMIL/Eau Claire/Illinois Haiti Project
Singing Rooster offers wholesale coffee, chocolate, art to assist Episcopal parishes across the U.S. to raise money for outreach.
Churches in Wisconsin & Illinois have been using Singing Rooster’s wholesale goods / fundraiser program to raise over $40,000 (and counting) for outreach in Jeannette Haiti. Singing Rooster’s new chocolate bar line is exciting as is their introduction of a Tanzanian / Haitian coffee blend — roasted especially for us!
Here’s how we use Singing Rooster’s wholesale goodies:
- Designate a Parish Rooster to set up a wholesale account with Singing Rooster – it’s easy. Just register in the upper right hand corner of www.singingrooster.org. Then forward your registration email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org (tell her you’re raising money for Jeannette – she’ll activate your wholesale account).
- Next, your parish rooster orders coffee & chocolate wholesale from Singing Rooster’s website. There’s a 12 bag minimum for coffee & 2 carton minimum for chocolate. Art does GREAT once or twice a year at big events ($199 minimum).
- Your parish rooster may pay for wholesale goods immediately with a parish (or individual) credit card or elect to be invoiced. All invoices are paid directly to Singing Rooster.
- Parish roosters continue to organize the retailing of coffee & chocolate to supporters through monthly coffee carts, church bazaars, holiday fairs, when the bishop visits! Add coffee & chocolate sales to pre-existing events.
- Retail premium coffees for $12 & all others for around $10; chocolate bars should retail for $3 or $3.25 and you should double wholesale price for art.
Proceeds earned on Haitian goods are distributed by each parish’s outreach committee. For example, mail proceeds to the Haiti Project c/o Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee | 804 E. Juneau Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202-2798.
Create your account today! Register top right corner on website / forward email to Molly@singingrooster.org call Molly if you have questions 608-721-0622.